This activity is for
After going through this activity, you are expected to:
1. Select a job advertisement, we recommend selecting job advertisements from an open online source.
2. Enter the text of the advertisement into the online tool "Online Interactive Tool for CV and Job Descriptions Content Analysis", developed in the O'Bias project, to identify and highlight any biassed words that may be present in the text.
3. Reflect on the highlighted words and how they may be perceived by different job seekers, both male and female.
4. Rewrite the advertisement replacing the words and expressions highlighted as biassed in the online tool.
5. The text of the new/improved job advertisement can be re-evaluated using the online tool to re-evaluate the presence of biassed expressions.